Awesome Compilation Vol 2 Awesome Compilation Vol 2

N***A? RACIST!!!!!!!

Im black and i find that really offending...(well not that offending) So im gonna flame u now...later, but ill let it slide because those videos was so damn funny! 10/10, 50/25.

I luv it, i used to watch your videos on youtube, loved them and never knew who made them. good work :D

Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

Beautiful...

Dude you are the best, if you wouldve just added more blood and realistism it would be like the real madness (it has this cartoony feel) But i still luv it. Added to FAVZ, keep em cumin (that last part was hilarious)

Negroid Prime Negroid Prime

It would have been funny...

i dont understand...are u black?

it was stupid, like u tried to hard. it was good but to me it was kinda racist.
because i know...well lets not get into that but foreal though, if u didnt focus so much on making the cartoon n****rish but more time into how black people really act...it would be funny...nah im playin...no seriously though...lol

Laxatives Laxatives

sounds like bomberman 64

HarraH responds:

hmm very interesting mate yes it was a remix actually

LTP KC Productions LOOP 9 LTP KC Productions LOOP 9

we bout to be newgrounds veterans bro we been makin music for 10 years coming this new years. lol newgrounds aniversary. a decade of production. we old lol.

tyrell0000 responds:

lol yeah that's funny, I didn't even realize how much time has passed. Veteran Beat makers, I can dig it.

FreeStylin FreeStylin

shit tight n***a we bout to be veterans...10 YEARS N***A, we already veterans we bout to be ELITE. lol thats a long time of making music.

tyrell0000 responds:

Elite Veterans on a rise up to success, I feel you bro